Thread: Wheeler Dealers

Admin Team-UkCvs Senior Member Satsearching's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Wheeler Dealers

One for AL.

Looks like one of your favourite TV programs will not be the same.

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, use at your own risk !! NO TO SKY AND F1 RIPOFF, ALL 2018 F1 RACES ARE FREE ON RTL HD, JUST TUNE TO 12.188H AT 19.2'E, USE 5 LIVE ONLINE FOR AUDIO!

A helpful but often grumpy Old Git Team-UkCvs Senior Member PaphosAL's Avatar
    a park bench, shop doorway or bus shelter near you
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,707 Times in 994 Posts

Thanks, SS- good byebye vid from Edd... Apart from occasional F1, Wheeler Dealers was the only program I ever used to enjoy and watch on TV...

Now, AL will hardley being watching tv at all

Cheers- AL
    "I read an article the other day that says I need to get out and walk more, stop drinking and quit smoking... So I've given up READING!"

Thanks

AL

Car SOS is worth watching, similar format, got nearly all episodes on my media server.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/c...guide/series-1

You just have to get used to Tim Shaw who comes across as an idiot at first, but is actually quite good once you get used to him, quite a clever guy and invented quite a few things in real life.

Fuzz is pretty good at what he does, however his welding can be a bit erratic.

I'm sure Edd will get snapped up for a new program.

SS
    Last edited by Satsearching; 25-03-2017 at 08:57 PM.

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, use at your own risk !! NO TO SKY AND F1 RIPOFF, ALL 2018 F1 RACES ARE FREE ON RTL HD, JUST TUNE TO 12.188H AT 19.2'E, USE 5 LIVE ONLINE FOR AUDIO!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Satsearching For This Useful Post:

PaphosAL (26-03-2017)

A helpful but often grumpy Old Git Team-UkCvs Senior Member PaphosAL's Avatar
    a park bench, shop doorway or bus shelter near you
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,707 Times in 994 Posts

SS- When you click your fascinating Edd China youtube link above, on the right hand side, there are other interesting (and revealing) quality video interviews with him, available to watch.

The one time that Edd made me squirm was when him and Paul were refitting the bonnet of a TVR (whose factory I visited back in the mid 70's as an Air Conditioning consultant for their cars, built near Blackpool).

It was only two simple 10mm bolts and nyloc nuts that hinged the bonnet on the chassis right up at the front end, hence a two man job. There was Edd tightening the nuts up with an adjustable spanner the wrong way round when he should have been using a M17 ring spanner for this job, ouch!

Cheers- AL
    "I read an article the other day that says I need to get out and walk more, stop drinking and quit smoking... So I've given up READING!"

Thanks

AL

It had to happen as below....

Still don't think it was good as my UKCVS video...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satsearching For This Useful Post:

humforce (20-04-2017),Renwich (20-04-2017)

Thread Information