Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chris Moyles

Admin Team-UkCvs Senior Member Satsearching's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renwich View Post
    Radio one has been on a steady decline when Tony Blackburn took over lol, I turned it off When Steve Wright left
    Don't knock Tony, does a cracking retro show on R2 on sat afternoon, and not involved with the other dodgy DJ legal trials.......

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, use at your own risk !! NO TO SKY AND F1 RIPOFF, ALL 2018 F1 RACES ARE FREE ON RTL HD, JUST TUNE TO 12.188H AT 19.2'E, USE 5 LIVE ONLINE FOR AUDIO!

Thanks

Yehaaa.......

So, finally, Chris Moyles is coming back!

XFM is going to be rebranded as "Radio X", they start on 21st September with Chris doing the breakfast show.

Other familiar faces also signed up such as Vernon Kay and Johnny Vaughn.

Interesting thing about the new Moyles breakfast show is that Dominic Byrne and another is also signed up, so hopefully a similar format to the old Radio 1 setup.

"Radio X" is regarded as a radio version of TV channel "Dave", and will be using the D1 Multiplex on DAB Radio so will cover 90% of the UK.

I have already tuned into the D1 mux test broadcasts for Radio X so looking forward to this when driving up and down the M1.

I am a fan of the BBC, but they have lost the plot with demographics recently, Radio and F1 for example?

SS
    Last edited by Satsearching; 16-09-2015 at 11:05 PM.

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, use at your own risk !! NO TO SKY AND F1 RIPOFF, ALL 2018 F1 RACES ARE FREE ON RTL HD, JUST TUNE TO 12.188H AT 19.2'E, USE 5 LIVE ONLINE FOR AUDIO!

Thanks

I hate radio 1 right now. It was much better with Chris Moyles.

Junior Member UkCvs Newbie
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Walden View Post
    I hate radio 1 right now. It was much better with Chris Moyles. interesting thing about the new Moyles breakfast show is that Dominic Byrne and another is also signed up, so hopefully a similar format to the old Radio 1 setup.

"Radio X" is regarded as a radio version of TV channel "Dave", and will be using the D1 Multiplex on DAB Radio so will cover 90% of the UK.

I have already tried phenq into the D1 mux test broadcasts for Radio X so looking forward to this when driving up and down the M1.
    I still prefer BBC, but it is my personal preference. ANd yes, you're right, Radio 1 was much better with Chris Moyles.
    Last edited by JohnGraves; 30-06-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Junior Member UkCvs Newbie
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGraves View Post
    I still prefer BBC, but it is my personal preference. ANd yes, you're right, Radio 1 was much better the vigrx reviews https://alvenda.com/vigrx-plus-reviews/ with Chris Moyles.
    I too love BBC, have been listening to it since my childhood days. I was never a big fan of Radio One but without Chris Moyles, it is unbearable.
    Last edited by AlanBarefield; Yesterday at 08:48 PM.

Thanks

To be honest, Chris Moyles isn't as good as he used to be on Radio X as opposed to Radio 1, lost the ability to be funny and tries hard in the wrong way..

However, Johnny Vaughan does the evening drive time slot, he is still very good like his CH4 Big Breakfast days, very funny and entertaining.

Anyway, both do podcasts so you can download just the best talking bits to a mobile device, or use an internet enabled radio such as a Roberts Radio stream, cracking radio!

SS

Thread Information