Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Commando 11 Laid Bare

A helpful but often grumpy Old Git Team-UkCvs Senior Member PaphosAL's Avatar
    a park bench, shop doorway or bus shelter near you
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,708 Times in 994 Posts

the odd little please doesn't go amiss, either...

"I read an article the other day that says I need to get out and walk more, stop drinking and quit smoking... So I've given up READING!"

Junior Member UkCvs Newbie
    Thanks

Is this any good? Any one tried this?

Respected Member UkCvs Senior Member Derekwd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duckchen View Post
    Is this any good? Any one tried this?
    Of course its good its a Commando image, and i think its a safe bet to say a lot of people have tried it lol, best way to find out is flash your box with it and make up your own mind m8.

Derek

Thanks

This image is actually obsolete now. But it's format (like \/irgin+ 2.1 Lite a year ago) was really the inspiration behind how Commando 11.3 was packaged and presented a month ago.

ie: Start it off skinny and lean, and let the user decide what bits and pieces he wants / needs to add into the bare image, via a nice menu system and manual or online additions of 14 different modules. Uninstall support too...

So you're better off running with C11.3 rather than C11 LB. Now go and introduce yourself in the 'Say Hi' section- and get posting!

"I read an article the other day that says I need to get out and walk more, stop drinking and quit smoking... So I've given up READING!"

Thanks

Smile Sagem grey 2x

Hi there , ever since i have been messing around with the dbox i have always had problems with the commando images and i do not know why ! I have been using the Blade images with no problems and decided to try the commando 10 image that was uploaded on another site. Once again problems with waiting for time or scanning problems etc . Lots of people are ranting on about how good the latest Command 11.3 is so could someone upload a working image to me by PM ? mentorman thx

Thanks

Tried the image last night on my 1x box, loaded once, then after a reboot it went into kein mode happened in excess of 4 times, so maybe needs more work?

Thanks

How tos

Hi syf277 i had the same problem after loading it up and putting in the essentials on my Sagem 2x box . Tried loading up the back up image i had made but still KEIN SYSTEM error !! WEnt back to FTA image and started from scratch again . So far so good as seems to be stable now after rebooting and turning off the power etc . Try it again mate you never know ! mentorman .

Thanks

Hi there matie,
    i solved that issue, when i converted the image from 2x to 1x, using imageworks, i selected no bootloader, it worked a charm first time all was good,

Although its a fantastic image iam not getting anywhere near as many chanels as i used to with other images when doing a scan.

anyway try it let us know how u get on mate.
    syf277

Thanks

Exclamation Commando problems !

Hi syf277 if you are not getting as many channels it is because you are scanning too fast mate . If all else fails try and take it to someone else,s house as cable connections vary from house to house and area . This is because cable companies sometimes do cut backs on quality cable and it depends on the distance of your line to the house from the hub etc ok ! Hope this helps pal

Thanks

We're talking VM Cable here, m8- not poxy BT copper wire ASDL shite!

The usual advice still holds good: Have the minimum subs with VM, and enjoy a guaranteed QOS into your residence, plus a useful FREE digi-TV rental box on which you can use BBC iPlayer, catch-up TV etc. Things you cannot do on a dBox2!!

Parasites yes. Pirates NO!

Cheers- AL

Thread Information